Saturday 7 May 2016

Retreat pages with MME On Trend 2


I went on the A Trip Down Memory Lane retreat a little while ago and realised I hadn't shown you the classes that I did and also the pages that I taught.  This time I went for a watercolour technique and we did some resist work as well as lots of distressing and embossing.  Here is my first page from my eldest's birthday, although there is quite a lot of pink in the On Trend 2 papers I went with the navy and mint - I love the gold patterning they have on these papers.

We also used some gold wire and gauze.




The next page looked at the striking hear design that is out on the internet a lot, and we also used a watercolour wash on this page too.



This is the third page we made, and again a little watercolour wash and lots of use of the navy and gold paper, which is beautiful.  Having all the gold meant that I dug out my embossing powders, something I need to do a little more of as I hadn't used them in ages and I love the effect that they add.






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails