Wednesday 4 May 2016

Focus


I created this page with Aprils A Trip Down Memory Lane kit - I love the yellow buttercup cardstock from Kaisercraft - it is beautiful and went really well with their #Me papers and Pink Paislee's C'est La Vie.  I started with some gesso, then added a layer of stamping and finally used the pattern on the C'est La Vie papers to cut out hexagons.  I've also recently brought a chicken wire die - made by Darisce and I used this to add a layer of vellum - the image is really crisp.  I added my main band of papers across the centre of the page, distressing the edges, and then used a couple of journal cards to balance my photo.  I added a prima wooden heart (I still love these) and some chipboard stars by October Afternoon (the alphabet is by them too).  The black and white phrases are from #Me and I chose the ones that went best and layered them around the photo - I kept it all on that left to right diagonal to draw your eye across the page.

I loved adding all the layers to this page, the photo is just an Easter shot of my eldest, playing one of his iPad games!  I love the look of concentration.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails