Thursday 26 May 2016

Memories with BoBunny Believe


This is one of my favourite pages, I love the colours and the mica and the mists which go so well with the Believe papers from BoBunny.  I covered the page in clear gesso and then started with puddle of mist colours - they are all cosmic shimmer mists across the rainbow, the colours ran into each other a bit and then I added lots of flicks like the flicks of colours you see on these papers.  I added a little stamping with a Kaisercraft grid stamp and some black ink, and added a layer of gauze behind the photo.  I went with black and white for my photo so that I could flood the page with colour.  I layered up lots of the papers, cut out tags and little words - there is a paper filled with phrases so I cut out a few of these and added them at the side of my photo.  The final touches were some gold cotton and sequins and a wood veneer for the title.

It is another Cornish beach photo....could I take more pictures!!! I think I still have some to scrap ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails