Wednesday 11 May 2016

Candle holders with Baker Ross


Here are a couple of sets of candle holders that I made using Seagrass Twine and Rattan Slices.  They are really easy to make just with a glue gun and then a wrap of twine, but they look great for summer BBQ's and sitting out in the evening.


I also made a set using Mosaic pieces, they are beautiful and even though they are glass some look like shards of expensive rock!  They look really pretty in the evening as the light bounces off the different colours.  Again I just glue gunned the pieces on, so you can see a little bit of the glue behind the pieces, but this doesn't detract from their prettiness when it gets dark!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails