Wednesday 18 May 2016

Toastie



So this page celebrates a particular Easter gift....a toastie maker!!

I started with gesso and then added some yellow paint/distress ink (mustard seed) over the top.  I have some new embossing folders - a chicken wire and then metal grid type one from Darice and  I used on vellum circles - I went to town with die cutting on this page - all the circles and then the words which are a WRMK set that I picked up in Homesense.  I distressed and layered all the elements, and then added some of the stickers from the collection too!

The papers are by Kaisercraft and are their #Me collection and this is part of the kit that I got from ATDML.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails