Tuesday 10 May 2016

Ann's Class with C'est La Vie


This was Ann's class at the A Trip Down Memory Lane retreat and it was taught with the C'est La Vie papers from Pink Paislee.  I am loving that mint colour at the moment and it works well with the pink, even on boy pages.  I have a few shots of my kids and my brother and this was a really relaxed one of them at Easter that I love.



Here is the 2nd page from her class where we started with a plate and ended up with a circular wall, I love this and you can fill or sorts of shapes the same way.  Another black and white photo of my youngest on the beach, I like being able to choose the words that fit your page as it almost journals for you!

I'll be back later on in the week with some more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails