Sunday 29 May 2016

Beach Therapy Pocket Pages


I picked up an October Afternoon Daily Flash album at the ATDML retreat, and it comes with all sorts of lovely pocket pages in it, with the intention of making a holiday album.  I really like the smaller albums and pockets for holiday photos as you can fit loads of photos in them and they are really quick to put together.  I picked up some of BoBunnys Miscellaneous Me collection - this is Beach Therapy.  The first page of my album has lots of 2" squares, so I filled a few with sequins and popped cards in the rest.


These are some of the photos from the first part of our trip, and the central part of the page is one 2 by 6" strip so I stitched to make 3 individual pockets.  I added journalling and stickers and all sorts of little bits of ephemera that I have collected over time.



I used some of the stickers from BoBunny's Boardwalk collection from last year, and a few bits of the papers as they all toned well.  I added some faux pearls around the Paradise calls card, and created little punched doilies by cutting up one of my Martha Stewart deep edge punch pieces.


More photos from the Dordogne - prima do a lovely set of French wood veneers so they go perfectly with the holiday - I altered one of the cards that said a day at the beach restores the soul to a day at the pool - just having fun in the water and sunshine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails