Friday 13 May 2016

Today I choose Happiness


I made this page with some Pink Paislee C'est La Vie and also some of Kaisercrafts #Me.  Jill at A Trip Down Memory Lane has converted me to using coloured card stock....more often that I would choose, so when I picked up these papers I went straight for the mint green/blue...duck egg type colour  - what ever it's official name is, I love it.  I also picked up some beautiful prima flowers that complemented the papers too.  I started with a layer of gesso where I was going to add my clusters of embellishments and photos, and then cut out several banners from the C'est La Vie papers, and distressed the edges.  I added my photo on top and then some stickers and gems by Websters pages, the journal spot at the bottom is #Me and I added another banner and some washi tape.

The photo is from our Easter stop in Cornwall and a beautiful slate beach called Trebarwith - it's great for climbing, we went there 2 days in a row as the kids loved it, and it just looked beautiful with the sea crashing against the rocks.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading all your comments so thank you for leaving me one :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails